- This event has passed.
Sexual Trauma Chakra Healing Intensive Webinar
July 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$25
This comprehensive interactive healing webinar will partially draw on exercises from Lisa’s book Chakra Empowerment For Women, although purchase is not required. While the book focuses on techniques for those who identify as women, this workshop will be more broad and is open to anyone. This workshop will include:
– Overview of how the energy body is often impacted by sexual trauma
– Ways to utilize the exercises from the book, including being guided through the most relevant chakra exercises, with details on how to use them as part of an overall healing program
– How energy work can complement therapy and body work as part of a healing journey
– Information on how masculine vs. feminine energy bodies tend to be impacted by sexual trauma (this is not the same as gender identification, and the information will be relevant to all)
– Two additional healings linked to the root and navel chakras related to trauma
– Q&A and individual healing/energy work requests
Note that this session is both ‘informational’ and a distance healing session. Lisa will conduct group healing similar to what she does in private sessions. Participants will also learn many techniques they can utilize on their own to facilitate healing. Lisa works in a trauma-informed way, and so all work will be gently paced with multiple involvement options. While video participation is encouraged, participants may use audio only and sign up with a pseudonym when logging into Zoom in order to presever anonymity if this is a concern.
The intensive will be conducted in a private Zoom session from 9am – noon pacific time, and will be available by recording afterwards for those who cannot attend live (thought live is encouraged, so you can ask questions and make special healing/energy work requests.) There will be a 10 minute break at the halfway point. Cost is $25 (sliding scale available for those in need, please message through the Contact link.)