Using Chakra Empowerments with Coaching, Counseling or Personal Development Clients
March 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$40
This course is open to anyone who has taken Lisa’s Chakra Empowerment for Women course, or is currently enrolled, and would like to utilize the Empowerments and other chakra exercises in Coaching, Counseling, Therapy, or Personal Development client sessions (individual or group.) This is not a certification or energy healing course, but rather a class for those who already are certified to work in another medium and would like to add guiding clients/patients/students through working with their energy body. Topics will include:
– Defining different types of energy work (and what this is and isn’t)
– Determining which chakra and/or Empowerment to focus on when with a client/student/patient
– Guiding someone new to working with their energy body
– Holding the energetic ‘container’ for a group or individual
– Tips on pacing, voice modulation, and adaptations when guiding
– How to incorporate with varying spiritual beliefs and/or a secular approach
– Handling common obstacles
– Trauma considerations and trauma sensitive guidelines
– How to integrate with other work
If you are interested in taking this course and have not attended Lisa’s Chakra Empowerment for Women course (and are not currently enrolled) but believe you have enough chakra knowledge and/or have read her book, then please contact her to be considered for enrollment.
The session is open to individuals of all gender identifications and will be conducted by Zoom on March 6th from 9am-noon PT. It will be recorded and the recording made available to all participants, though attending live is recommended. There will be a 15 minute break halfway through. The session will be interactive.
Cost for this session on its own is $40. If you are in Lisa’s current Chakra Empowerment for Women course, or enrolled in her Spring 2021 Energy Work to Start or Grow a Business course, you may take it for $20. Please email Lisa at Lisa@EnlightenedEnergetics.com to be invoiced at this lower rate.
Lisa Erickson is an energy worker, workshop leader, and author specializing in women’s energetics, sexual trauma healing, and kundalini activation. She is the author of Chakra Empowerment for Women and The Art and Science of Meditation through Llewellyn Publishing. Her websites are http://www.ChakraEmpowermentForWomen.com and http://www.EnlightenedEnergetics.com. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.